Thursday, October 2, 2014

Passion Project Update #1

My passion project is going really well and I've got a lot of it done surprisingly. I was able to email 3 famous cheerleaders already. Unfortunately,  they're too busy or too selfish to email back, but now that I think about it, I don't really need their answers for my project. I am however going to get some more emails from friends of my cheer coach that are also important in the cheer community to give those a try. Hopefully they would be nice enough to take the time out of their day to answer my email. I also was able to crate a google form that all the people in the Rogate class were able to fill out. Through this I was able to find out everyone in my classes' opinion on cheerleading. Surprisingly, a lot of people respected the sport, but I'm going to work with the people who said they didn't believe it was a sport more closely. I am going to use this information to create the final product of my project. I'm very excited to start building my presentation and It's going really well.

1 comment:

  1. Carsynn, I'm very impressed with both your progress thus far and this post. I can tell you're very passionate about cheerleading and I think that's what's going to make this project so great.

    ReplyDelete